St Richards Hospice
We offer advice to people at St Richards Hospice and their families. For information call 01905 611371 to make an appointment with our fully trained adviser.
The customer service Advisers at Worcester Hub can make you an appointment for advice.
They are open:
Mon-Fri - 9am to 5pm
Sat - 9am to 12 noon
For information call 01905 722233
Housing Possession Court Duty Scheme at Worcester County Court (to include when they hold possession hearings at Redditch & Kidderminster Magistrates Court) and Hereford County Court.
For information call 01905 612774
A Specialist Housing Caseworker attends each session that the Courts have notified us of that include housing possession hearings. On the day of the hearing any person, regardless of means, whose home is at immediate risk because of possession proceedings can request help from the Caseworker at no cost.
The following types of proceedings are included in the scheme:
Private rented possession proceedings;
- Public/Registered Social Landlord rented possession proceedings;
- Mortgage possession proceedings;
- Applications to stay/suspend execution of warrants of possession; and
- Clients with charging orders relating to property – whereby the client is at immediate risk of losing their home through a forced sale (i.e. not when the charging order is put in place).
We offer advice at a number of Children’s Centres in Worcester for anyone who has a child under 5 years old. To find out more information or to make an appointment contact your local Children’s Centre:
- The Buttercup Centre at Fairfield Community Primary School 01905 758411
- Tudor Way (Dines Green) 01905 749149
- Bluebell (Perrywood) 01905 356188
- Saffrons (Wylds Lane) 01905 767107
- Lavender (Warndon) 01905 454129
Phone: 0844 4111 303*
Fax: 01905 23354
*(Calls from BT landlines are charged at 5p per minute, calls from cable and other networks may be charged at a higher rate, calls from mobile phones will be directed to call an 0300 number which is charged at the network operators' standard rate)