What to Bring

| Print |

When you visit us it is vital that the adviser who deals with your problem has as much information about your case as possible.

Here is what you need to bring with you:

Debt/Money Problems

  • Details of all those that you owe money to (creditors)
  • Copies of original agreements
  • Proof of income/benefits/tax credit details
  • Details of household expenditure/bills (food, utilities, etc)
  • Copies of the latest correspondence you have received from creditors

Housing Problem

  • Tenancy agreement (for rented accommodation)
  • Mortgage details (if applicable)
  • Proof of income/benefits/tax credit details

Employment problems

  • Employment contract
  • Details of any disciplinary/grievance/dismissal issues
  • Any correspondence

Consumer Problems

  • Full details of the goods or services causing the problem
  • Proof of purchase
  • Any correspondence

Immigration/Asylum Problems

  • All letters from Home Office
  • Passport (if applicable), details of any visas or permits

For Family and Personal Issues

  • Any paperwork/letters relating to the issue
  • Copies of original agreements

Welfare Benefit Issues

  • Decision letters that you are not happy with or wish to challenge - this is essential
  • Proof of income/wage slips/benefits/tax credit details
  • Family details etc number and ages of household members.
  • National Insurance Number
  • Disability related issues eg doctors and consultants details
  • Rent, council tax, mortgage details

Contact Us

Phone: 03444 111 303*
Fax: 01905 23354

*(Calls to this service cost the same as calling 01 and 02 numbers. Full details can be found on our website: www.adviceguide.org.uk)

Copyright © 2010 Worcester CAB & WHABAC

The Hopmarket, The Foregate, Worcester WR1 1DL

Charity Number: 1128497 Company Number: 6827297

Website design by Skyblu.